on a lighter note...

4DE920C6-F157-49F0-9DE1-43CDC25D7E92.jpeg
 
You should of said "if you have listened to a old 78" you're older than dirt.

Then comes the few of us that have some of those 78's
My dad had a set of P.S. Olt duck and goose calls that came with a set of 78 RPM records that taught how to use the calls. On the flip side they recorded a hunting audio with the calls being used and the shotguns going off when the birds had come in.
Those 78's weren't as big as the LP 33-1/3 so seemed like they would play a long time but at 78 RPM they went fast.
 
1649846719205.jpeg
 
wash it.jpg
 
Oh Ron! Ron White! Did you see this? ^^^^^
 
 
Forgot Mask.JPG
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,065
Members
169,097
Latest member
planunhuni1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top