on a lighter note...

1649444835806.png
 
In grade school now and then a teacher would ask us kids which weighed more; a pound of feathers or a pound of lead. Of course we always went for the lead. Buzzer hit! Wrong!
In my later years I thought I would pose the question this way; which weighs more a pound of feathers or a pound of gold.
But with new math etc it is hard to say how these things work out today.
 
FAT.jpg
 
Offended.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,818
Members
169,026
Latest member
CelsaBryso
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top