on a lighter note...

440B24A7-5F71-4FAB-8BE8-A40B368AED61.jpeg
 
OMG when visiting my grandparents farm in South Dakota (where LW is from), we had to watch LW because it was my grandfather’s favorite show on Sunday night instead of The Wonderful World of Disney!! Excruciating.
 
OMG when visiting my grandparents farm in South Dakota (where LW is from), we had to watch LW because it was my grandfather’s favorite show on Sunday night instead of The Wonderful World of Disney!! Excruciating.
My wife said it was Hee Haw her parents watched. :)
Good thing we weren't dating then. I would have brought my guitar and played with them. Her parents would have liked me and she would never have married me.
 
I thought this one was referring to when women used to fuel their own vehicles. My wife just waits for me to drive her car and put fuel in it, I assumed all women were like that :X3:

And I also have to pay all running expenses. Next week - repairs to get diesel BMW.
Sigh!![emoji23]
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,425
Messages
1,575,761
Members
170,388
Latest member
KieraLehma
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top