on a lighter note...

fullsizeoutput_9d2.jpeg
 
Been there done that! Diving for lobsters in S. Florida, my wife said to me. "That looks like a tornado" I said "It's a waterspout, there are two more lobsters in this hole, let me get them and then we'll go." Wife was not amused of how calmed I was. However, God has a twisted sense of humor too. I did not see the dark clouds approaching, and as I was trying to get us to Elliot Key to get away from the storm, the lightings and thundering all around us was not fun while holding a metal steering wheel.
 
don't know how many of you were WoW players back in the day, this always cracks me up.


Leroooooooooy Jeeeeeeenkins is the modern equilavant of Hold My Beer. Love that clip
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,983
Members
169,880
Latest member
LunaXофициальныйсайт
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top