on a lighter note...

Screenshot_20220203-113148_Facebook.jpg
 
At a machine shop I worked at in the early 1980's we had a guy that was big on pranking others. He chained up a guy's motorcycle on a day he was supposed to leave early so several of us decided to get him when his vacation departure came up.
He drove a Ford PU and I knew they rarely had a Posi traction differential so offered that we could block up the passenger side rear wheel so he couldn't leave. They thought it a good idea so when he drove the delivery truck we found a block of wood just high enough the tire cleared the ground then took the handle off the jack and hid it.
When he went to leave on vacation he knew we probably would do something to his truck so started to start the engine then instead opened the hood expecting to find we disconnected something. Finding nothing amiss he started it up. We were all hiding where we could watch out a window so when he threw it in gear and that rear wheel started spinning we nearly rolled on the ground laughing while he jumped out and stood there looking at the wheel spinning around. We laughed about that for weeks. And Sammy, the motorcycle guy, grinned from ear to ear.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,106
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top