on a lighter note...

Screenshot_20220203-113148_Facebook.jpg
 
At a machine shop I worked at in the early 1980's we had a guy that was big on pranking others. He chained up a guy's motorcycle on a day he was supposed to leave early so several of us decided to get him when his vacation departure came up.
He drove a Ford PU and I knew they rarely had a Posi traction differential so offered that we could block up the passenger side rear wheel so he couldn't leave. They thought it a good idea so when he drove the delivery truck we found a block of wood just high enough the tire cleared the ground then took the handle off the jack and hid it.
When he went to leave on vacation he knew we probably would do something to his truck so started to start the engine then instead opened the hood expecting to find we disconnected something. Finding nothing amiss he started it up. We were all hiding where we could watch out a window so when he threw it in gear and that rear wheel started spinning we nearly rolled on the ground laughing while he jumped out and stood there looking at the wheel spinning around. We laughed about that for weeks. And Sammy, the motorcycle guy, grinned from ear to ear.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,964
Members
169,076
Latest member
ShellaTugg
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top