on a lighter note...

2007 I started looking for a wife and though I said I would never look online found myself looking through match.com. Once I put my profile out I was sent some profiles from interested females. Two were standouts. One was 26 yoa from an island I never heard of. She was a hot blond wearing a midriff top displaying a navel piercing with a stone of some sort. I just knew she was interested in a fat mid 50's old man. At least until she got citizenship papers.
#2 I called Beirut Betty. 38 yoa looked like a model. Yeah right. Interested in a fat old man also. Well, at least an american fat old man.
I am madly in love with you! please send a nice check so I know you like me! Oh and a plane ticket so we can get married right away. For our honeymoon we can file for my papers.
Unfortunately I know this works as I've been told some stories from fat old men that just knew this hot babe they met really loved them. Oh, and I am sending you a stack of post office money orders. Please cash them and send me the money so I can come see you. smooch smooch! BTW, I don't accept mail from prisons.
By the way, more often scammers deceive women, and not vice versa. There are also statistics from where the scammers work: the leaders are Nigeria and Ghana. USA, Russia, Ukraine are at the end of the list.
 
04BC552D-BBB5-42F9-8A1D-83B4ACC51B96.jpeg
 
By the way, more often scammers deceive women, and not vice versa. There are also statistics from where the scammers work: the leaders are Nigeria and Ghana. USA, Russia, Ukraine are at the end of the list.
Depends on what is being fished for.
One strike of ransomware nets more money then a lot of womens IRA's.
 
I read a heartbreaking story about how a lady spent 200,000. Her "fiance" fought in Syria and Iraq, got to the hospital, found a bag of diamonds, sent it to her in the USA, and at every stage he needed money. I don't know if the scammers were caught or not.
 
As Seneca said, "He does not live at all, who is just going to live."
That makes us a food processor.
Even eating really good food is not much of a life.
Now, having a really great meal and retelling the days event of the cape buffalo turning the Land Rover on its side before being sorted out makes for a memorable day of being alive.
Well, it could have been just chased by a rogue warthog. :)
 
While the copyright holders have not removed from YouTube, listen to who loves Nirvana

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,358
Members
169,342
Latest member
ShennaXgk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top