on a lighter note...

CE358F27-883A-4318-A9C7-CEAF1CD22701.jpeg
 
well,,,??o_Oo_O

The State Of Hawaii​

Nomv5eihSm5b5per 9ou21s atco 15:50g51 mAM ·
We are in the process of importing 174 adult salt water crocodiles from Australia. Over the last few years we have had numerous shark attacks across the state that have resulted in injury and death, we need to do something to stop them.
Studies in Australia have shown that over the last 40 years not one single shark attack has occurred near beaches where salt water crocodiles are present. Sharks do not like crocodiles. So by bringing these majestic animals to Hawaii's waters we will hopefully get the same results, making Hawaii beaches safer
Salt Water Crocodiles are endemic to north east Australia who's climate is very similar to Hawaii's, we expect them to do very well here. We are bringing in multiple breeding pairs and hope that over the next few years they will breed allowing us to develope a healthy heard of crocs. The crocodiles will be protect by law just as we protect the Hawaiian Monk seals and Green Seat Turtle. They will be illegal to hunt, eat or keep.
We want to take this opportunity to also remind people to respect our wildlife and do not try to pet or feed the Salties

259665207_1179354015922044_6921730749545971979_n.jpg
 
I'm sure the people will be much happier being taken by salties rather than sharks. Maybe the brains trust behind this idea failed to realise how many people are taken every year by crocs. Generally not recorded because it happens to indigenous people in remote areas,.
Another issue is that sharks don't tend to leave the water and attack people on land, salties will.
 
This is a joke right?

Did the studies consider the fact that people don’t swim were salties are present?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,917
Members
169,464
Latest member
Levergunsite
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top