on a lighter note...

CE358F27-883A-4318-A9C7-CEAF1CD22701.jpeg

well,,,??o_Oo_O

The State Of Hawaii

Nomv5eihSm5b5per 9ou21s atco 15:50g51 mAM ·
We are in the process of importing 174 adult salt water crocodiles from Australia. Over the last few years we have had numerous shark attacks across the state that have resulted in injury and death, we need to do something to stop them.
Studies in Australia have shown that over the last 40 years not one single shark attack has occurred near beaches where salt water crocodiles are present. Sharks do not like crocodiles. So by bringing these majestic animals to Hawaii's waters we will hopefully get the same results, making Hawaii beaches safer
Salt Water Crocodiles are endemic to north east Australia who's climate is very similar to Hawaii's, we expect them to do very well here. We are bringing in multiple breeding pairs and hope that over the next few years they will breed allowing us to develope a healthy heard of crocs. The crocodiles will be protect by law just as we protect the Hawaiian Monk seals and Green Seat Turtle. They will be illegal to hunt, eat or keep.
We want to take this opportunity to also remind people to respect our wildlife and do not try to pet or feed the Salties

259665207_1179354015922044_6921730749545971979_n.jpg

I'm sure the people will be much happier being taken by salties rather than sharks. Maybe the brains trust behind this idea failed to realise how many people are taken every year by crocs. Generally not recorded because it happens to indigenous people in remote areas,.
Another issue is that sharks don't tend to leave the water and attack people on land, salties will.

This is a joke right?

Did the studies consider the fact that people don’t swim were salties are present?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaja

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,