on a lighter note...

1637801971695.png
 
SOME SOUTH AFRICAN HUNTING/CAMPING/OUTDOOR RELATED FUNNY DRAWINGS FROM THE NET.....

260219147_493484918475391_1020605749260196995_n.jpg
 
260671390_427024465652944_2145181661841687255_n.jpg
 
259888794_934334727494886_5865108354061913679_n.jpg
 
260499438_1070510467044803_5556014099759838005_n.jpg
 
A policeman friend told me: there was a difficult duty after the holidays, and the cherry on the cake were calls from citizens about a crocodile in a local pond. And this is in November. At first they blamed it on alcohol intoxication, but after the third call they went to investigate - indeed, a one-and-a-half-meter crocodile, though paralyzed by cold. Someone had enough of the animal, and threw it away. But all the same, just in case, they called specialists in catching from the Ministry of Emergency Situations. Where he then went is unknown.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,476
Members
169,572
Latest member
FloridaGlo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top