on a lighter note...

259254005_10225360552297255_6777016444587573057_n.jpg
 
258149201_424661892660086_4453350439134983776_n.jpg
256828089_424661889326753_4816209853490864805_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
:unsure::confused::cry:

Good morning Community my name is Sphamandla,
I'm here to teach you how to deal with Fire using a Fire Extinguish


256244180_2969528903362920_8193642917105318667_n.jpg


256427943_2969528850029592_2136897853153143561_n.jpg

255913043_2969528866696257_8266080298465121399_n.jpg

247983715_2969528856696258_3075070265594866917_n.jpg


255863913_2969528823362928_8039811086516924799_n.jpg
 
Bomb Squad.....

Untitled.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,319
Messages
1,572,866
Members
169,631
Latest member
ONJKassie
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top