on a lighter note...

[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Screenshot_20211029-193743_Facebook.jpg
 
Car accum would be better
 
NASA Chief Scientist Michael Rotenberg called on world leaders to immediately pay attention to climate change. According to the expert, otherwise humanity will face a global catastrophe in the coming years. "We have built a model that takes into account hundreds of indicators - temperature, carbon dioxide emissions, pressure, solar activity and much more. If we don't start working with climate change right now at the supranational level, then in ten years the Earth may die," he warns. "The fact is that the whales on which our planet stands are very sensitive to temperature. When the average temperature of the atmosphere rises, this leads to warming of the land and the oceans. Accordingly, the temperature of the environment in which the whales live, on which the Earth stands, is also increasing. If the current figures continue, then we have at most 10 years left. Then one of the whales may die, and this will mean the death of the entire planet," Rotenberg explained. In the near future, an emergency meeting of the UN General Assembly will be held, at which representatives of all countries will be present. According to preliminary estimates, in order to avoid the death of whales, it is necessary to significantly reduce emissions carbon dioxide by at least 30%.
Sounds like more libtard BS scare tactics. They've been predicting the end of the world for decades and we're still here. The climate changes every second, cools off at night, warms up in the morning, seasonal changes, whether the wind blows, it's cloudy, ad nauseum.
 
This was my afternoon, 1kg of côte a l’os
IMG_4319.jpg

And plenty of drinks!

I’m a little bit intoxicated right now though ;)
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,242
Members
169,282
Latest member
RochelleP9
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top