on a lighter note...

252231179_2115748188580977_8100935524066491048_n.jpg
 
42 years old and still going strong. In all those years it hasn't lost or gained a second. The only time that it has been shut off is a few moves and power outages.View attachment 434032
And the old clocks kept time.
My wife bought me an apple clock that has a rotating glow color. It is cool and has an alarm and radio etc. But... it can't hold correct time unless connected to the internet. It is not connected.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,182
Members
169,919
Latest member
BUILonna63
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top