on a lighter note...

Last edited:
For those golf players out there. :)

GOLF.jpg
 
Oldie, probably in the preceding 634 pages but still funny.

There was a young man who worked in a golf store. A man came in and wanted to buy just one golf shoe. The young man told him they only sold pairs, but the man replied he did not need both shoes he just needed one.

The young man said he would go ask his manager about the matter.

He walked into the back room and said, "There's some asshole out there who wants to buy only one golf shoe."

As he was finishing saying this he turned around to find the man standing right behind him, so he added, "and this gentleman wants to buy the other one."

The manager okayed the deal and the man went on his way. Later the manager called on the boy and said, "You almost got yourself in a lot of trouble earlier, but I must say I was impressed with the way you got yourself out of it. You think on your feet and we like that around here. Where are you from son?"

The boy replied, “Canada sir."

"Oh really? Why did you leave Canada" asked the manager.

The boy replied, "They're all just whores and hockey players up there."

Really replied the manager, "My wife is from Canada!!"

The boy replied, "No kidding! What team did she play for?"
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,172
Members
170,529
Latest member
MohammedFo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top