on a lighter note...

This car has a lot of advantages! For example, bumpers made of steel profile - if necessary, you just rule them with a conventional sledgehammer. Not like the current plastic ones, for $ 150 and so on indefinitely. The roof rack will withstand another such car, etc. A perfect car! At first, they came with a 4-speed gearbox, which passed 1 million kilometers on the stand. Then, however, there was a 5-speed.
I had one in the "station wagon" body version, I then simply gave it to a poacher, he loaded boars into it and ran away from the inspectors in the fields.
This is some kind of ancient Fiat, it found a new homeland in Poland and the USSR and was produced, in my opinion, until the 90s.
 
206900649_396952585053873_8700841696589708080_n.jpg
 
1625497210708.png
 
The story of my life.

The day's job starts out as, well, we'll call it "A"
Before very long, I discover that in order to complete "A" I have to complete "B" first.
But to finish "B" I also end up having to do "C" and "D"

And by the time I finish C and D, I've forgotten WTF I was doing in the first place.
 
Snapped these photos at Walmart yesterday.

What do you do when you need some wood pallets, but don't have a truck or trailer? Apparently no problem if you have a Lexus.

1625583382004.png

1625583428328.png
 
Snapped these photos at Walmart yesterday.

What do you do when you need some wood pallets, but don't have a truck or trailer? Apparently no problem if you have a Lexus.

View attachment 411036
View attachment 411037
Well hey, at least he moved the boards from the passenger window and stuck them into the pallets. That way the first time he hits the brakes at a stop light, the entertainment is sure to liven up.
 
1625594309202.png
 
I'll see your pallets and raise you one homebuilt camper:

1625594445878.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,384
Members
169,552
Latest member
Darrel2306
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top