I went into an American chain restaurant today that was Texas themed. There was a black wildebeest mount on the wall...
Sarcastically, I asked them what kind of goat it was. They said “oh I think that’s actually one of those Spanish cows.”
I guess it would be keeping with the texas theme if they included game ranches
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.