on a lighter note...

1618078292576.png
 
I went into an American chain restaurant today that was Texas themed. There was a black wildebeest mount on the wall...
Sarcastically, I asked them what kind of goat it was. They said “oh I think that’s actually one of those Spanish cows.” :unsure:
I guess it would be keeping with the texas theme if they included game ranches :E Shrug:
 
1618183527600.jpeg
 
Untitledattachment00138.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,570,644
Members
168,922
Latest member
.416
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top