on a lighter note...

I was driving through flagstaff yesterday about 4am. There was about 200 large elk on both sides of the road ( and in the road ) for about 10 miles. I turned on the I17 and headed south. About 20 miles outside of town, seen a whole mess of white tails.
I think they think about us aswell as know the hunting laws !
 
20210405_105252.jpg
 
I was driving through flagstaff yesterday about 4am. There was about 200 large elk on both sides of the road ( and in the road ) for about 10 miles. I turned on the I17 and headed south. About 20 miles outside of town, seen a whole mess of white tails.
I think they think about us aswell as know the hunting laws !
Maybe it had suicide on its mind, Who knows.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Former President Medvedev and the warriors of Genghis Khan. Not photoshop.
1eeb4b1f984df3e4893e1079d1a6dda0 (1).jpg
 
Little Johnny.png
 
Bert, at 85 years of age, always wanted a pair of soft spike golf shoes like Freddie Couples, so, seeing some on sale after his round, he bought them.



He was so delighted with his purchase, he decided to wear them home to show the Mrs. Walking proudly into the house, he sauntered into the kitchen and said to his wife, "Notice anything different about me?



Margaret, at age 83, looked him over and replied, "Nope." Frustrated, Bert stormed off into the bathroom, undressed, and walked back into the kitchen completely naked except for the new golf shoes.



Again he asked Margaret, a little louder this time, "Notice anything different NOW?"



Margaret looked up and said in her best deadpan response, "Bert, what's different? It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday, and it'll be hanging down again tomorrow.



Furious, Bert yells out, "AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S HANGING DOWN, MARGARET?



"Nope - not a clue", she replied..



"IT'S HANGING DOWN, BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING AT MY NEW GOLF SHOES!!"



Without missing a beat Margaret replies, "You shoulda bought a new hat."
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,116
Members
169,263
Latest member
Joleen5870
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top