on a lighter note...

173C6CAA-9A5C-4120-8DD0-6D149D6B3B35.jpeg

I think MY dog has read a couple of these!
 

lots of folk make them on Etsy... you can get panzers, t34's, shermans, etc.. :)
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 11.18.03 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 11.18.03 AM.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 332
1615307505539.png
 
bad engrishes

1615312739642.png
 
I've come to the conclusion that my age age is decided by the spam emails I get.

They used to be related to dating sites, beer and whiskey ads, fast cars, and porn crap.

Now they're all about hair loss, erectile dysfunction, AARP, and cemetery plots.

:E Disgust:
 
I've come to the conclusion that my age age is decided by the spam emails I get.

They used to be related to dating sites, beer and whiskey ads, fast cars, and porn crap.

Now they're all about hair loss, erectile dysfunction, AARP, and cemetery plots.

:E Disgust:

It all depends on what you have been searching for.
 
Sell your grandma for 9 million!
Be like Harry!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,267
Messages
1,571,057
Members
169,250
Latest member
JoieHarget
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top