on a lighter note...

IMG-20210219-WA0025.jpg

Well this is a first....heard of a few things popping up in a toilet bowl...but this wow...definitely make you jump....

BBC News - Alaska woman attacked by bear while using toilet

Crazy! When I was in Fairbanks, one of our guys had his mom call him from Salcha and ask him to come and get the grizzly out of her Arctic entry. Bear was trying to get in the front door, she went out the back door, around the house, and killed the bear with her ‘06. She was in her 70’s. Tough lady.

Well this is a first....heard of a few things popping up in a toilet bowl...but this wow...definitely make you jump....

BBC News - Alaska woman attacked by bear while using toilet
Wow!
But she can win every drinking game from now on.. "have you ever peed on the head of a live bear?"

Not even in the front passenger seat....or back ones....?..... ;) :E Big Grin:
A gentleman doesn't tell....But as I have never been accused of being a gentleman, it wasn't from lack of effort on my part.

1613927531363.jpeg

Happened one morning at the girlfriends. She was still asleep. I left a note on the toilet, went to a store to buy a plunger, came back and fixed the problem before she woke up.

I did admit to it. Come to find out, she had a plunger in the hall closet.

And we’re married.

For those unfamiliar with the name Sturgis, it's a yearly gathering of motorcycle enthusiasts in Sturgis, North Dakota, USA.

CNN was reporting over and over that no one was wearing masks in Sturgis during the bike rally... once again, FAKE news!

image001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IonaLannin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!