on a lighter note...

IMG-20210219-WA0025.jpg
 
Well this is a first....heard of a few things popping up in a toilet bowl...but this wow...definitely make you jump....

BBC News - Alaska woman attacked by bear while using toilet

Crazy! When I was in Fairbanks, one of our guys had his mom call him from Salcha and ask him to come and get the grizzly out of her Arctic entry. Bear was trying to get in the front door, she went out the back door, around the house, and killed the bear with her ‘06. She was in her 70’s. Tough lady.
 
Well this is a first....heard of a few things popping up in a toilet bowl...but this wow...definitely make you jump....

BBC News - Alaska woman attacked by bear while using toilet
Wow!
But she can win every drinking game from now on.. "have you ever peed on the head of a live bear?"
 
Not even in the front passenger seat....or back ones....?..... ;) :E Big Grin:
A gentleman doesn't tell....But as I have never been accused of being a gentleman, it wasn't from lack of effort on my part.
 
1613927531363.jpeg
 

Happened one morning at the girlfriends. She was still asleep. I left a note on the toilet, went to a store to buy a plunger, came back and fixed the problem before she woke up.

I did admit to it. Come to find out, she had a plunger in the hall closet.

And we’re married.
 
For those unfamiliar with the name Sturgis, it's a yearly gathering of motorcycle enthusiasts in Sturgis, North Dakota, USA.


CNN was reporting over and over that no one was wearing masks in Sturgis during the bike rally... once again, FAKE news!


image001.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,554
Members
169,372
Latest member
KishaPasch
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top