on a lighter note...

145653000_231227031960332_5754756242670014728_n.jpg
 
1612565124453.jpeg
 
1612576628922.jpeg
 
Welcome to Saskatchewan today.
You guys are certainly bearing the brunt. At least you are used to and better prepared for it than most.
Stay warm!

Looks like it will be a tough couple of weeks for most of North America.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jpg
Image1612640343.875975.jpg
 

There actually exists a video of a girl making this exact statement over and over, not understanding different fractions of something are still from the same whole. In YouTube type “6 slices of pizza or 8”
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,358
Members
169,342
Latest member
ShennaXgk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top