on a lighter note...

016BE8CA-1172-43DB-AF68-5534C02B3217.jpeg
 
A Mexican was on television with British TV host Anne Diamond when he used the word "mañana" (pronounced “manyana”).

Diamond asked him to explain what it meant. He said that the term means: "Maybe the job will be done tomorrow, maybe the next day, maybe the day after that. Or perhaps next week, next month, next year. Who really cares?"

The host turned to a South African who was also on the show, and asked him if there was an equivalent term in his home language.

He replied: "In Africa, we do not have a word to describe that degree of urgency
 
1608657327677.png
 
1608748658608.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,263
Messages
1,570,956
Members
169,204
Latest member
CaroleBraz
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top