on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1606948610953.jpg
 
1607002393168.png
 
1607035517459.png
 
1607035542843.png
 
1607053268087.png
 
Kids in south Louisiana were asked by the local newspaper what they wanted for Christmas:

T-Boo has it figured out!

1607091379356.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,258
Messages
1,570,878
Members
169,190
Latest member
LeandraWoo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top