on a lighter note...

118085329_326494658495384_7203283156028171996_n.jpg
119920326_3504688362958826_2267177633960654629_n.jpg
120010865_633014374075639_2309424960362817195_n.jpg
119994417_351509282639859_7440113768105776878_n.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Does this say something about the human or the gun.......?:cool:
128279554_1003228030172041_9067089424449555685_n.jpg
 
:cool::cool:
128070990_2882916601986646_8636604987230685487_n.jpg
 
24bf15e7c9340b1298d54b3b2a36ba85.jpg
knives.jpg
 
128298872_1134102280380432_7570491706773493699_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,430
Messages
1,575,996
Members
170,500
Latest member
ChristelLy
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top