on a lighter note...

For all our Trekies

1598659732603.png
 
1598672072198.png
 
IMG-1629.JPG
 

Me: Honey, I'm on my way home do I need to pick up some wine?

Wife: Forget the wine...This home schooling shit requires liquor....like EverClear buy 2 fifths and Tequila buy 2 gallons.... Oh Honey, get whatever you might want.
 
I grew up on a dairy farm and things got fixed after evening milking so often in the dark in the end I had hand skills of a surgeon problem was all the smacks to the head and shoulders probably knocked the sense of a surgeon out that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
Just to add to it he never quit his other job when we started farming so he worked a 40 hour plus week in a coal mine and a 24/ 7
Dairy at same time. He was always well rested!!! NOT
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,757
Members
169,410
Latest member
tealish
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top