on a lighter note...

Squeal like a pig caught under a gate
Hard as a hookers heart
Whine like a broke dick dog
Guess I had a bad up bringing
 
Looks like a basket full of A holes with all the pretty ones picked out.
Looks like they got hit in the face with a fist full of chisels and they all stuck.
 
Fell out of the ugly tree, and hit every branch on the way down...

Hotter than a freshly f'd fox in a forest fire..
 
Don't amount to a pisshole in the snow.
Skin a turd for a nickel and ruin a dime knife doing it.
Don't amount to a fart in a skillet.
Balliky bare ass.
Tinkerfrig.
F**&ed up to a fair thee well.
 
Went over like a fart in church
Hornier than a two pecker billy goat
Ran like a spotted ass ape
 
Wouldn't make a pimple on a good (pick a trade or profession)'s ass.
 
CD4B1656-EDB6-44C4-9F53-357C386BA3F8.jpeg
 
All time favorite sayings, used quite often by me to the point of overuse:

How you hanging? Like a hair in a biscuit.

Hotter than a four balled Tomcat on a tin roof.

Slicker than snot on a door knob.

If it ain’t spiders, it’s piss ants.
 
117602042_981577275685548_9065522000757251798_n.jpg
 
1597327600442.jpeg
 
Happier than a sissy in Boystown

Dumb as Soup
 
South end of a north bound horse (a reference to a particular governor from Louisiana I believe)
 
Sweating like a one-legged man in an a$$ kicking contest.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,178
Members
169,272
Latest member
chlorchipcapsbe1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top