on a lighter note...

106299523_3196951493683987_8685982009231618477_n.jpg
 
107605876_706027703275204_9028453725221796579_n.jpg
 
107384798_10222958882231091_4748480337287789775_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 107384798_10222958882231091_4748480337287789775_n.jpg
    107384798_10222958882231091_4748480337287789775_n.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 190
107630655_662052201094920_4320121752124205707_o.jpg
 
So this is what they meant when they said they were going to deface Mt. Rushmore.:rolleyes:

106453171_10222464571060332_7732028371053956007_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 106453171_10222464571060332_7732028371053956007_n.jpg
    106453171_10222464571060332_7732028371053956007_n.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 201
106416991_10220031776457244_7404661649397850918_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 106416991_10220031776457244_7404661649397850918_n.jpg
    106416991_10220031776457244_7404661649397850918_n.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 179

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,071
Members
169,488
Latest member
SharynPico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top