on a lighter note...

IMG_6219.jpg
 
IMG_6223.jpg
 
The mother saw her four little kids huddled around something. When she investigated, they were playing with four baby skunks. Children, "RUN" she shrieked, so they each picked up their little skunk and ran...
 
FB_IMG_1593214971932.jpg
 
Screensho1.jpg
 
you know Charles I actually believe your house is laid out just as the diagram indicates.

Haha I wish! I need it that way (y):ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,251
Messages
1,570,736
Members
169,133
Latest member
Williraniy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top