on a lighter note...

95410404_1625180800965604_1782902952487288832_n.jpg
 
95421876_240796836998403_795550117858902016_n.jpg
 
95699760_294885594839468_5332435037398761472_n.jpg
 
95441606_680593292714885_8000128603213791232_n.jpg
 
95715724_251547362664184_3621889295867969536_n.jpg
 
95585459_524149138263922_7812449527494868992_n.jpg
95291702_253268919199588_3796331514308853760_n.jpg
 
95073549_243144410377476_7045706893456572416_n.jpg
95343933_10156827563981901_9090832760599216128_o.jpg
 
An official of labor dept asks for the farmer "Sir I want a name list of all your workers and what they each deserve"
The farmer's: " My foreman Jonas has been working with me for 30 years. I pay him R1400 per week plus free accommodation "
" Then there is Jan a mentally retarded. He works 18 hours a day 7 days a week and does 90 % of the work.
He earns R100 per week but pays his own accommodation.
I buy him a bottle of brandy every Saturday so he can keep up with the farming.
My wife also allows him to sleep with her sometimes."
The agent's: " This is the guy I want to talk to sir!"
The farmer says: " You are talking to him. I am Jan "
 
95536791_2635488850104324_2896259523306061824_n.jpg
 
95661314_10220651458390218_4948047361466171392_n.jpg
 
95293547_10156979458351771_7057316013964001280_n.jpg
 
95665509_972749726473682_907043873975435264_n.jpg
 
95471317_10220652067765452_7035518238893015040_n.jpg
 
95402153_1329688377221066_1422811910843138048_n.jpg
 
68935251_2327618117355908_440415885086162944_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,828
Members
169,423
Latest member
dknoxivam
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top