on a lighter note...

That was my exact thought but they have what looks like lumber under fire pan and it doesn’t look like it’s burning. I think if I tried that in shop I work in it would not go over well

Understand completely.

I used to have some machine equipment that was ancillary to our core business. It was available so we could make a part instead of waiting on a part to come in. If I walked onto the floor of the shop and saw one of my guys doing that, I wouldn't be real happy. It might be harmless, just doesn't seem very responsible.
 
17155709_1850011708546799_9213220704251947685_n.jpg
17457737_1854474208100549_5386921917502165792_n.jpg
 
17553673_1860705104144126_3337171267791003562_n - Copy.jpg
17457878_1855015201379783_7235057115592976381_n - Copy.jpg
17498404_1856556364559000_448502045126655221_n - Copy.jpg
 
94554470_10158251582795909_7711074521054183424_n.jpg
 
17342606_1852577528290217_8036516511689476990_n.jpg
 
17352247_1852770288270941_2963495139320944142_n.jpg


17425038_1853891131492190_95701942207463117_n.jpg
 
17362869_1854499558098014_1692263276881729379_n.jpg
 
17498710_1856813527866617_5539241517673678706_n.jpg
17499252_1857799331101370_2662620100189356313_n.jpg
17499266_1858019327746037_243783842992397175_n.jpg
 
17553788_1858645847683385_4773741703094037701_n.jpg
17626199_1860042917543678_2560648688326809595_n.jpg
17629994_1860076447540325_3963313182619451140_n.jpg
 
EWYoH95XgAUxBlN
 

Attachments

  • EWYoH95XgAUxBlN.jpg
    EWYoH95XgAUxBlN.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 194
EWYoMUXXYAAaXBQ
 

Attachments

  • EWYoMUXXYAAaXBQ.jpg
    EWYoMUXXYAAaXBQ.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 212
IMG_5966.JPG
 
17629939_1858593924355244_1807736569729912580_n.jpg
 
94337114_921431974963576_281727426298380288_n.jpg
94580633_132089365093850_7058795948025053184_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,385
Members
169,347
Latest member
BerthaGiro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top