on a lighter note...

92354562_10221884106350182_5392791392470695936_o.jpg
 
92482429_10217336910197313_5020079086916075520_o.jpg
 
alcohol_cleaning.jpg
 
You can't fix stupid!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:


S-M Robinson

@sunoxen


Replying to
@szechuancat
@Crisprtek
and
@BernieSanders
Me too. I did a bad thing. I took out $1800 in further student loans to send to Bernie. I was thinking my loans would be erased, so no big deal. But I really need that money back now. My landlord can’t be held off much longer. If you wouldn’t mind sending me the email?
6:28 PM · Apr 8, 2020·Twitter for iPad
 

Attachments

  • za4g8k1a_bigger.jpg
    za4g8k1a_bigger.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 139
Last edited by a moderator:
You can't fix stupid!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
https://twitter.com/sunoxen
...... Me too. I did a bad thing. I took out $1800 in further student loans to send to Bernie. I was thinking my loans would be erased, so no big deal. But I really need that money back now. My landlord can’t be held off much longer. If you wouldn’t mind sending me the email?
6:28 PM · Apr 8, 2020

This guy should try day trading. He’s a whiz!
 
You can't fix stupid!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:


S-M Robinson

@sunoxen


Replying to
@szechuancat
@Crisprtek
and
@BernieSanders
Me too. I did a bad thing. I took out $1800 in further student loans to send to Bernie. I was thinking my loans would be erased, so no big deal. But I really need that money back now. My landlord can’t be held off much longer. If you wouldn’t mind sending me the email?
6:28 PM · Apr 8, 2020·Twitter for iPad


With his ideology, he would be a good candidate for AOC's seat.
 
Also, he sure is a thirsty feller. Got a couple kinds of beer, some "fatboy" Coke, juice, etc... but only one loaf of bread. Looks like he's going to drink his lunch and maybe sit out on the porch for a sundowner. Lol.
 
Also, he sure is a thirsty feller. Got a couple kinds of beer, some "fatboy" Coke, juice, etc... but only one loaf of bread. Looks like he's going to drink his lunch and maybe sit out on the porch for a sundowner. Lol.

“Fatboy” Coke. I love that. I have a bumper sticker on my truck that I made, FatLivesMatter. I get all kinds of great comments from all walks of life on it. Guess I am gonna get another one that says “DC-Drink FatBoy Coke”. Gotta be comfortable in your own skin!
 
“Fatboy” Coke. I love that. I have a bumper sticker on my truck that I made, FatLivesMatter. I get all kinds of great comments from all walks of life on it. Guess I am gonna get another one that says “DC-Drink FatBoy Coke”. Gotta be comfortable in your own skin!
Yeah I have a good buddy who is a bit portly and he calls it that and it’s what he drinks. Haha
 
....size.....??:whistle:



93244841_670476570369888_7020226372907827200_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,175
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top