on a lighter note...

IMG_8879.jpg
 
I am an engineer by degree, and sales by profession. A savvy engineering customer of mine with decades of experience said I engineer it once, review it ten times, then implement it. The problem with young engineers today he said is they engineer once, implement it, then have to revise it ten times to get it right. Although a pain in the butt to deal with, I have never gotten a call back on one of his projects because it didn’t work. There is wisdom in those words.
 
90142545_3289733237726544_5840814403372449792_n.png
 

Attachments

  • 90142545_3289733237726544_5840814403372449792_n.png
    90142545_3289733237726544_5840814403372449792_n.png
    494.2 KB · Views: 150

Forum statistics

Threads
70,268
Messages
1,571,074
Members
169,252
Latest member
MarinaVpp
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top