on a lighter note...

Poker night in 2020

FB_IMG_1584581581823.jpg
 
87066997_2540643716148805_2561011238221905920_o.jpg
 
87154221_2552233848328074_6604681823094046720_o.jpg
89465274_934917456925826_353846262274981888_n.jpg
 
88984814_932496023834636_1230114453601648640_n.jpg
89913205_10215662706055874_5462845148041838592_o.jpg
 
89630330_935567786860793_3742888398726103040_n.jpg
89949439_935475076870064_247279507956826112_n.jpg
 
89992941_10218764697063005_434069035819204608_n.jpg
 
Four Aces and one King.
Instead of a rope, might I suggest glasses.

Sorry. I hadn't had coffee when posting. Probably not going to play poker any time soon.
 
You SHOULD be worried about whatever the fuck ate this shark
You SHOULD be worried about whatever the fuck ate this shark.jpg
 
89250087_982377448823470_1820765966829617152_n.jpg
 
90170080_522578922023188_508167933323640832_n.jpg
 
89925068_2957420927626455_4576757235547373568_n.jpg


90608951_1031562757206549_5387284153475530752_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
The Toilet Paper “crisis” confirms that we have more assholes than we thought!


90124712_3127622237249145_753662083505061888_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,684
Members
169,396
Latest member
goldcincopa1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top