on a lighter note...

87563605_196586894987629_2481596644378804224_n.jpg
 
87952817_10157586874498292_794057878716547072_n.jpg
 
87953121_846822575827686_4437702253385613312_n.jpg
 
87208734_660502141363475_7195314511480356864_n.jpg
 
88099706_2745650032330797_2447867909721030656_n.jpg
 
87157746_781929395649297_255691313075191808_n.jpg
87458045_1505195142963549_8042259904515276800_n.jpg
 
87398694_2772784032791496_8648347388471148544_n.jpg
 
87461801_10158161420592905_5547534837897756672_n.jpg
87835007_10222041763418994_7449451712114327552_o.jpg
 
87742327_2848302765261535_783293183139250176_n.jpg
 
87480872_814647475704897_5586501998137573376_n.jpg
 
82310893_10158033268298910_4983394774808526848_n.jpg
 
Jeez. Only someone from a Commonwealth country would think “lovely boys” could possibly have ever been a normal form of address in their military.
 
Jeez. Only someone from a Commonwealth country would think “lovely boys” could possibly have ever been a normal form of address in their military.

In my day it was: 'All you asholes....'
Later changed to: 'Hey Stupid....'

Sergeant: All you assholes..._______

Inspector General (IG) complaint about the language and derogatory remarks toward soldiers

Thus creating the change from asshole to stupid.

Sergeant: ' Hey stupid..______'

This also caused a solider to complain to the IG about being called stupid.

IG: (to the soldier) Are you Stupid?

Soldier: No Sir. My name is Private_______.

IG: Then why did you answer when the sergeant was calling for Stupid?

True Story! This particular soldier later received a General Discharge: For the good of the Army: Unfit for military duty......1 week before live fire training.
 
Jeez. Only someone from a Commonwealth country would think “lovely boys” could possibly have ever been a normal form of address in their military.
To be fair Joe, he is welsh and part of the UK ( great britain) not the commonwealth of nations :whistle::whistle:
None of us and I mean NONE would speak like that (y)(y)
 
To be fair Joe, he is welsh and part of the UK ( great britain) not the commonwealth of nations :whistle::whistle:
None of us and I mean NONE would speak like that (y)(y)
;) But probably not serving in the Welsh Armed Forces. (y)
 
Jeez. Only someone from a Commonwealth country would think “lovely boys” could possibly have ever been a normal form of address in their military.

You guys have all missed out, The lovely boys joke comes from a comedy show late 70's called It ain't half hot mum based in India at the end of second world war. on a long suffering sergeant major trying to deal with an army entertainment unit.
 
You guys have all missed out, The lovely boys joke comes from a comedy show late 70's called It ain't half hot mum based in India at the end of second world war. on a long suffering sergeant major trying to deal with an army entertainment unit.
A long suffering "Commonwealth" Sergeant Major ............... :whistle:
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,275
Members
169,517
Latest member
JadaBridge
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top