on a lighter note...

88036870_202697460998448_3500723870401298432_n.jpg
 
86366350_807471299752640_1078942312135917568_n.jpg
 
86831344_809540326212404_1085119188072136704_n.jpg
 
87020525_2361624983937449_869013733865684992_o.jpg
 
87067460_809678089531961_4587882334715379712_n.jpg
 
87325006_2981073268604116_5504286291048529920_n.jpg
 
86609132_3943885232292160_1380842272110673920_n.jpg
 
84299589_10216498454598632_1087023503556739072_n.jpg
87818679_196556421657343_9209743229451239424_n.jpg
 
86842002_2883053831752207_3537983879925202944_n.jpg
 
87382339_3327836010565154_1791782621278109696_n.jpg
 
87303560_10218500042465677_4437301064785461248_o.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,456
Messages
1,576,673
Members
170,617
Latest member
AdeleGenti
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top