on a lighter note...

41151289_10156735712189809_8136091522455044096_n.jpg
That may be one of the funniest things I have seen here.
 
That is hilarious on so many levels! It would be a crime for that not to get posted "elsewhere" ;) Even if it does leave you feeling a little dirty and smelling of shit.
Hmmm, I bet you could talk @Royal27 into it :A Stirring: :K Moon:
 
That may be one of the funniest things I have seen here.


I was kind of slow but a friend explained it to me. Then his wife proved that the box both exists and doesn't exist at the same time whether observed or not.

Now I don't know where the cat is.:unsure:
 
That is hilarious on so many levels! It would be a crime for that not to get posted "elsewhere" ;) Even if it does leave you feeling a little dirty and smelling of shit.
Hmmm, I bet you could talk @Royal27 into it :A Stirring: :K Moon:

Royal's a little like Mikey. He will do anything.:sneaky:

 
I was kind of slow but a friend explained it to me. Then his wife proved that the box both exists and doesn't exist at the same time whether observed or not.

Now I don't know where the cat is.:unsure:
Exactly!! I have heard that as well, but could never reconcile the box not existing, but the cat did - within the box.
 
751ad4f8d7c04e6d6b0ff236fdd58d1b.jpg
 
Who knew there was so much stuff on the topic?

We sure are nerdy!!!

d714f9d377a4296c57cd9477c728ce07.jpg
 

Attachments

  • d714f9d377a4296c57cd9477c728ce07.jpg
    d714f9d377a4296c57cd9477c728ce07.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 174
In the morning I will wake up and wonder if the last 20 posts exist on AH or if @BRICKBURN deleted them.:eek:
 
How many cats did schrodinger have or not have...

IMG_0388.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
In the morning I will wake up and wonder if the last 20 posts exist on AH or if @BRICKBURN deleted them.:eek:

I thought we determined last month that @BRICKBURN was alive... He got out of the box for a weekend pass.

I learned all I needed to know about opera from Bugs Bunny and all I need to know about science from Big Bang Theory..
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,451
Messages
1,576,572
Members
170,602
Latest member
Samual1246
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top