on a lighter note...

84330617_2572050076409737_6667976369588142080_o.jpg
Bull shark
 
IMG_5618.JPG
 
86193970_1760825354053969_8887968372738752512_o.jpg
86422904_10219360134827895_7582301578929897472_n.jpg
 
So.....if I have sex with my ex, I get my house back?[emoji23]

Sure, I'll take one for the team!

Take her a nice rock and see how it works out...

Worst case scenario is.. if she says no.. you’ll already have something in hand to throw at her... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
 
83701757_10157858651042357_3509425572927242240_n.jpg
 
86616241_763566037501336_7163609552527556608_o.jpg
 
83846222_389975765208348_2340762502079447040_n.jpg
84279591_1513201545515540_808710932740964352_n.jpg
 
The Mental Picture you can't get out of your head when you Dr. schedules you for an over 60 physical...

endoscopy.jpeg
 
86999756_10219011068660557_2469554788736434176_o.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,928
Members
169,650
Latest member
CyrilJudy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top