on a lighter note...

82625216_3062156127164388_5356484616578400256_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 82625216_3062156127164388_5356484616578400256_n.jpg
    82625216_3062156127164388_5356484616578400256_n.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 256
^^^^^ NOBODY wins as much as they have without somehow cheating. ^^^^^^ My guess is the other teams finally caught up to their level.
 
^^^^^ NOBODY wins as much as they have without somehow cheating. ^^^^^^ My guess is the other teams finally caught up to their level.

Well they’ve now been caught in 3 cheating scandals that I can remember...
 
Well they’ve now been caught in 3 cheating scandals that I can remember...
I remember one of the three. I guess they've been doing it all along.
 
NOBODY wins as much as they have without somehow cheating.

As my instructor stated in Panama at Jungle Warfare School..."If your not cheating your not trying hard enough!"

PS. everybody cheats in the NFL that why they need the guys in prison uniforms with those little yellow handkerchiefs running around

just ask the New Orleans Saints after Bounty Gate?
 
The Call of Africa

When you’ve acquired a taste for dust,
The scent of our first rain,
You’re hooked for life on Africa
And you’ll not be right again
Till you can watch the setting moon
And hear the jackals bark
And know that they’re around you
Waiting in the dark.

When you long to see the elephants,
Or to hear the coucal’s song,
When the moonrise sets your blood on fire,
You’ve been away too long.
It’s time to cut the traces loose
And let your heart go free
Beyond that far horizon,
Where your spirit yearns to be.

Africa is waiting… come!
Since you’ve touched the open sky
And learned to love the rustling grass,
The wild fish eagle’s cry,
You’ll always hunger for the bush,
For the lion’s rasping roar,
To camp at last beneath the stars
And to be at peace once more.

A Poem by C Emily-Dibb
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,381
Members
169,347
Latest member
BerthaGiro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top