on a lighter note...

image(39).jpg
 
Luigi walks to work 20 blocks everyday and


passes a shoe store twice every day.

Each day he stops and looks in the window
to admire the Armani leather shoes.


He wants those shoes so much...it's all he can think about.

After about 2 months he saves the price of the shoes,
$300, and purchases them.


Every Friday night the Italian community holds a dance
in the church basement. Luigi seizes this opportunity
to wear his new Armani leather shoes for the first time.


He asks Sophia to dance and as they dance he asks her,
'Sophia, do you wear red panties tonight?'


Startled, Sophia replies, 'Yes, Luigi, I do wear
red panties tonight, but how do you know?'


Luigi answers,’ I see the reflection in my new
$300 Armani leather shoes. How do you like them?'


Next he asks Rosa to dance, and after a few minutes he asks, ‘Rosa, do you wear white panties tonight?'

Rosa answers, 'Yes, Luigi, I do, but how do you know that?'

He replies, 'I see the reflection in my new $300 Armani leather shoes... How do you like them?'


Luigi dances with many young ladies this evening and the same question is asked and answered by a very surprised
young lady each time.






Now as the evening is almost over and the last song is being played, Luigi asks Carmela to dance.

Midway through the dance his face turns red...

He states, 'Carmela, please tell me you wear no panties tonight.


Please, please, tella me this true!'

Carmela smiles coyly and answers, 'Yes Luigi,
I wear no panties tonight...'


Luigi gasps, 'Thanka God ....

I thought I had a crack in my $300 Armani leather shoes...!



No booing !!!!
 

Attachments

  • mail-2.jpg
    mail-2.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 258
  • mail-3.jpg
    mail-3.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 284
  • mail-4.jpg
    mail-4.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 238
  • mail-5.jpg
    mail-5.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 264
  • mail-6.jpg
    mail-6.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 341
  • mail.gif
    mail.gif
    68.7 KB · Views: 517
  • mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 265
Last edited by a moderator:
Luigi walks to work 20 blocks everyday and


passes a shoe store twice every day.

Each day he stops and looks in the window
to admire the Armani leather shoes.


He wants those shoes so much...it's all he can think about.

After about 2 months he saves the price of the shoes,
$300, and purchases them.


Every Friday night the Italian community holds a dance
in the church basement. Luigi seizes this opportunity
to wear his new Armani leather shoes for the first time.


He asks Sophia to dance and as they dance he asks her,
'Sophia, do you wear red panties tonight?'


Startled, Sophia replies, 'Yes, Luigi, I do wear
red panties tonight, but how do you know?'


Luigi answers,’ I see the reflection in my new
$300 Armani leather shoes. How do you like them?'


Next he asks Rosa to dance, and after a few minutes he asks, ‘Rosa, do you wear white panties tonight?'

Rosa answers, 'Yes, Luigi, I do, but how do you know that?'

He replies, 'I see the reflection in my new $300 Armani leather shoes... How do you like them?'


Luigi dances with many young ladies this evening and the same question is asked and answered by a very surprised
young lady each time.






Now as the evening is almost over and the last song is being played, Luigi asks Carmela to dance.

Midway through the dance his face turns red...

He states, 'Carmela, please tell me you wear no panties tonight.


Please, please, tella me this true!'

Carmela smiles coyly and answers, 'Yes Luigi,
I wear no panties tonight...'


Luigi gasps, 'Thanka God ....

I thought I had a crack in my $300 Armani leather shoes...!



No booing !!!!

Terrible joke, really. But, thanks for posting!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
What are you doing "reading" that post?
I got to tell ya, decorating the Christmas tree with the family and flipping through that joke, just felt wrong.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
Take no prisoners. That's my motto. :p
 
FC8E01DB-BFD6-4F88-A7FD-5B126CB667B3.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
CD7B80D5-A4BB-4C5D-AB89-BC6F2BEF748A.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
FBC6B396-FC57-4F84-A4C5-07C7A2DEB9EC.jpeg
 
Now that is what you call "Shouldering a load"!
I very well may have been the recipient of that award around 1998! Ah the things that seem like a good idea after a bottle of crown!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,392
Members
169,554
Latest member
NaomiPohlm
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top