on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1562100126870.jpeg
 
How can she be starving? Look at those sweet rolls!
If anyone could prove that she walked from south of Mexico to the US border I would kiss their ass until they bark like a fox! She don’t walk across the street unless there is a tortilla over there!
 
65425627_2285757538181035_4405775665530404864_n.jpg
 
65305056_2287992341290888_6040222613869953024_n.jpg
 
66021253_965427460500403_1265381538170667008_n.jpg
 
65631576_10157178185518605_650313827354673152_n.jpg
 
65838970_2259827284053640_2227636813009256448_n.jpg
 
66100503_152827765885766_6307545720584929280_n.jpg
 
66340144_10220158771469456_964140348869705728_n.jpg
 
11695812_10153437933291112_8011511963743630203_n.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,888
Members
170,449
Latest member
MarkusSayl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top