on a lighter note...

361AC951-0324-4527-90F1-36693D528FCD.jpeg
 
62523152_611047912747700_4007620360261337088_n.jpg
 
Good luck with that, Cupcake....View attachment 289861
The dude on the far left had me for a moment. But the lack of physical female attributes gave him away as a dude. You can wear a tiara but that doesn't make you an actual princess darling.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Was at the local diner the other day, sitting in a booth eating breakfast when two elderly women walked in and sat down behind me. They weren't seated a minute when one said, "Ethel, do you know you have a suppository in your ear"? Ethel replied, "Oh my, now I know where my hearing aid is".
 
64913405_2387145044833460_9140939532701532160_n.jpg
 
65057811_2386038204944144_6478116172037357568_n.jpg
 
64784582_2386400918241206_7982874018778710016_n.jpg
 
64678652_330888251177702_8409665211040006144_n.jpg
 
64323367_856253488069768_6472042104733302784_n.jpg
64345279_2360138767380115_2992982057962962944_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,433
Messages
1,576,107
Members
170,516
Latest member
Jake496562
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top