on a lighter note...

Very true in Afrikaans

[Translated its something like'
Its better to have only a few possessions, but your life is in order,
than to have your pockets be full with laziness and injustice.']

60715882_326134008027508_7307175534545338368_n.jpg
 
60704039_10214554388881971_1004735641017122816_n.jpg
 
That’s the same guy that will say there is no jobs out there to be had or that everyone is not treating him fairly.
 
Some men want to be successful in their career
Some want to be successful at other things, I right now find myself just wanting to be a bicycle seat!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,430
Messages
1,575,996
Members
170,500
Latest member
ChristelLy
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top