on a lighter note...

I saw one in California at a Service Station with a restaurant that said Kids with Gas eat free! I thought why would you want to feed a kid that already has gas?
 
When I was doing electrical work we sent a kid down to the parts house to pick up some split bolts.

He was game but knew all about blinker fluid, muffler bearings, and the rest of the stuff so he just went to the coffee shop to screw off for a couple of hours. On his way back he figured that he had better stop at the parts house and let everyone laugh at him when he asked the question. He said that his jaw almost hit the floor when he found out that there really are split bolts for splicing cables.
 
1A0E048B-CE11-47D8-8D65-D34757177CED.jpeg
 
Here they would send the young and inocent out for a long weight.
On the shearing gangs they would send the boy for a wrinkle stretcher if they were shearing merinos so only those who know this sheep and how shearing is done will get that one.
paining aprentices were sent for tartan paint
joinery and it would be glass tacks
 
Last edited:
39999722_448679385620720_8225931178746576896_n.png
 
Snipe hunting was always fun with newbies to our deer camp.
 
IMG-20180823-WA0001.jpg
 
How badly are you really in need of a toilet??

How BADLY are you in need of a toilet_n.jpg
 
Teaching anatomy this morning to the EMT-B class...I'm pulling the plastic guts out of the manikin when the twig and berries just fell off. Without thinking I said.....

Look! It's Bruce Jenner! [emoji38][emoji38]
 
I AM WE TODD IT

I AM SOFA KING WE TODD IT
 
IMG_8893.jpg
 
Teaching anatomy this morning to the EMT-B class...I'm pulling the plastic guts out of the manikin when the twig and berries just fell off. Without thinking I said.....

Look! It's Bruce Jenner! [emoji38][emoji38]

The SJW
“Hey, it’s Caitlin Jenner, you transphobic bigot”
 
eeb262268e57b7be6fb6a1061692f656.jpg
 

Attachments

  • eeb262268e57b7be6fb6a1061692f656.jpg
    eeb262268e57b7be6fb6a1061692f656.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 229

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,348
Members
169,340
Latest member
YoungBarr1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top