on a lighter note...

30728808_1660783450709600_7629313710300896783_n.jpg
 
It's the Exwife and mother in law package
 
13055316_666981383440021_6498386521914812645_n.jpg
30762591_1589203447865636_1098450628888630302_n.jpg
 
31045535_1299380886872725_5801982448703111168_n.jpg
 
12240135_120824331613734_7183264105493575005_n.jpg
12243513_123090644720436_576080837079405967_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 00W0W_B8WHwMutS9_600x450.jpeg
    00W0W_B8WHwMutS9_600x450.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 305
image.jpg
IMG_140816_062345.jpg
 
White Trash.jpg
Unseen.jpg
 
31084163_559306091098887_8944994069005217747_n.jpg
Pistol.jpg
 
G
I like everything on the pyramid, except sweet tea. Just the smell of tea makes me nauseous.lol

But yeah....lots of gravy for the biscuits and grits.
Gravy on grits? I’d never tasted grits until I got to Ft. Benning, GA. My first taste I made the decision they were best used to keep my fingers warm while at the rifle range! Since more exposure I’ve come to like them but never tried gravy on them! But I never thought shrimp and grits would be good! Gonna try it
 
G

Gravy on grits? I’d never tasted grits until I got to Ft. Benning, GA. My first taste I made the decision they were best used to keep my fingers warm while at the rifle range! Since more exposure I’ve come to like them but never tried gravy on them! But I never thought shrimp and grits would be good! Gonna try it
The only way I can eat grits, is to cover it in something else.[emoji15]
 
G

Gravy on grits? I’d never tasted grits until I got to Ft. Benning, GA. My first taste I made the decision they were best used to keep my fingers warm while at the rifle range! Since more exposure I’ve come to like them but never tried gravy on them! But I never thought shrimp and grits would be good! Gonna try it
How did you use them to keep warm fingers??
I'm guessing BCT, so you don't have ready access to Ziploc...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,312
Members
169,336
Latest member
JennyKneeb
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top