on a lighter note...

1571A98E-344D-4E75-9C8A-B349E96B26BE.png
 
Thanks Hogpatrol for so many great humor posts, you've brightened my day numerous times!

Thanks! I can be caustic sometimes but hopefully the smiles outnumber the frowns.:LOL:
 
laidoff.jpg
funerals.jpg
 
Scandinavia Airlines... Check out these flight attendant outfits from 1959..
If you look closely for a few minutes, you'll notice there's an airplane in the background.......
27654793_1795487724090347_4833164382548980848_n.jpg
 
Scandinavia Airlines... Check out these flight attendant outfits from 1959..
If you look closely for a few minutes, you'll notice there's an airplane in the background.......
View attachment 218554
Fake news: I've been staring for an hour and a half and I don't see any plane
 
83E7EEC5-6624-4E17-813A-C9CC680D3A59.jpeg


I had to buy a couple of these shirts at the gun show! Love it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
hold my calls.jpg
 
27858330_2493080927584528_3769855252217911889_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,570,202
Members
168,859
Latest member
trucviluftspac1984
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top