on a lighter note...

Screen Shot 2018-01-31 at 1.55.11 PM.png
 
WORDS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. Innovative
2. Preliminary
3. Proliferation
4. Cinnamon
WORDS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. Specificity
2. Anti-constitutionalistically
3. Passive-aggressive disorder
4. Transubstantiate
WORDS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:

1. No thanks, I’m married.
2. Nope, no more booze for me!
3. Sorry, but you’re not really my type.
4. No thanks, I’m not hungry.
5. I’m not interested in fighting you.
6. Thank you, but I won’t make any attempt to dance. I have no coordination and would hate to look like a real Fool!
7. Oh no, I must be going home now as I have to work in the morning.
8. No, you are too young and beautiful to sit on my face.
9. A blow job, no thanks I already have a job.
 
Just because its way too good not to share again and for those who missed it a few pages back!

thumbnail (1).jpg
 
Not sure about this one.
IMG_3524.PNG
 
surprise.jpg
lobby.jpg
 
nograndma.gif
 
I worked at a facility with thousands of employees. If you didn't have thick skin when you were hired, you quickly acquired it.
Along that line, most of my co-workers had nicknames (mine was DeeDee, my initials). One that was particularly amusing was given to a guy who had lost his ear in a DUI accident. He wore a prosthetic ear complete with earring. We called him Mr. Potato Head, or Tater for short.
 
For the beer drinkers, maybe, an old one.
The CEOs of the large beer companies attending a conference on the industry were having lunch. The Budweiser man ordered a Bud. The Miller guy ordered a Miller's. The Guiness guy ordered a root beer. They questioned him why he wasn't having a beer. His reply was "If no one else is having one, I won't either".:Arghh:
 
vagina.jpg
 
27661958_523677211328442_1508760564_n.jpg
27658173_523677224661774_471101280_n.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what country this is in, but another road you should certainly avoid??

images.jpg
 
They have started pouring the foundation for the Barack Obama library in Kenya.


obama foundation.gif
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,387
Members
169,745
Latest member
YongLester
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top