on a lighter note...

26001101_1770496149629370_304371505783696474_n.jpg
 
And because its too good not to post again.....

thumbnail (1).jpg
 
9EBFCF3E-9779-4FB2-A92B-2CEDF472D16F.jpeg
 
If I had a dollar for every "entry level position" I looked at after college that required three years experience, I probably could have retired before I ever entered the workforce.
So very true!! It seems today every employer expects candidates to have been born with the necessary experience!!
 
made-out-of-meat.jpg
 
explain-these.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,915
Members
169,049
Latest member
bustsizegelzapovecanjegrudi
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top