on a lighter note...

One-Bite-From-This-Snake-Can-KIll-500-Men-Funny-Snake-Meme.jpeg
 
I have no "interest" in that interest!
 
IMG_5596.PNG

RIP Hugh!
 
HUMPH. I'd think they both would have the same dream.
 
The pictures don't appear to be of the same buffalo or area. It makes me wonder if the second picture was photo shopped.
 
@jeff according to my sources, that little elephant grew up and is actually the elephant in the second picture many years later. This is a photoshopped re-enactment of what took place that day.
 
@jeff according to my sources, that little elephant grew up and is actually the elephant in the second picture many years later. This is a photoshopped re-enactment of what took place that day.
That's what I call payback [emoji23]
 
IMG_5599.JPG
 
IMG_5606.JPG
 
ArmyGrunt that is friggin hilarious:LOL:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,242
Messages
1,569,403
Members
168,686
Latest member
jalokamo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top