on a lighter note...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 
IMG_0696.JPG
 
How to scare the hell out of your coworker... BWHAAAA:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I hope this works....

 
It's a wonder somebody didn't shoot his ass!
 
1667_525583580813468_1472605978_n.jpg
 
5646_555231411168394_482927935_n.jpg
 
8564_526494080722418_1045381477_n.png
 
14084_530801053625054_986503478_n.jpg
 
image.jpeg
 
image.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,956
Members
170,484
Latest member
DenaBerlin
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top