on a lighter note...

13537790_1146763622032683_3285812646166367473_n.jpg
 
13592663_290394218017719_2639381350304294745_n.jpg
 
13557958_10206958258420361_6588229589336788617_n.jpg
 
1013338_157602181269282_2426385516329337118_n.jpg
 
Eish!!.......
When a man starts making his sandwich at home with his small axe,then you know its time for him to get back in the bush and do some hunting....lol

DSCN0004.JPG

DSCN0006.JPG
DSCN0009.JPG
DSCN0013.JPG
DSCN0015.JPG


 
FB_IMG_1467563929381.jpg
received_257790721250427.jpeg
 
received_231217303907769.jpeg
 
13096335_227701937592639_6712006785198722483_n.jpg


The last photo tourist~
 
13087530_227702564259243_1761791661259939712_n.jpg
 
13151878_227701897592643_2265474158495032480_n.jpg


Dinner wagon!
 
13100893_227706170925549_4695506185777731348_n.jpg


Dangerous Game?
 
13094109_227706407592192_8850063649543664398_n.jpg



Hide and Seek. What a wonderful game.

or

Rock and a Hard place.
 
14021533_1136354393090735_4952901269433696888_n.jpg
 
14322601_1689036368090504_2642242026093003728_n.jpg
 
14046137_10209520866154069_6787896734873420296_n.jpg
 
14089246_1813582442219575_5307306750544243296_n.jpg
 
14202554_301198533578610_4091143319348269739_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,417
Messages
1,575,614
Members
170,366
Latest member
RosieBarre
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top